Today's businesses are faced with security challenges that were incomprehensible even just a few years ago. Fortunately, your company can take steps to identify and prepare for these new threats, starting today.
A proactive approach to data security includes robust monitoring tools that increase visibility into your document processes.
- Can you see who accessed specific documents and when?
- Do all persons accessing your documents have the right to do so?
- Can you determine what actions are taken with each document?
- Can you tell if a document was scanned, printed, or distributed by email or fax?
- Does your document security solution tell the whole story?
Take a Proactive, All-Inclusive Approach
A proactive approach to data security and backup begins with an understanding that the situation can change at any moment. It also recognizes that your documents have a lifecycle that involves more than just the document itself. A knowledgeable partner understands that a holistic approach to your documents, equipment, and cloud storage repositories is the best way to protect your sensitive data.
Plan for Business Continuity
A comprehensive data security and backup solution includes a plan for recovery. Natural disasters are unpredictable, and there's no way to know what the future may hold. Fortunately, there's a way to reduce the impact of a disaster. Are you prepared for a worst-case scenario?
- If you lost everything in a flood or fire, would you be able to access your documents from another location?
- Do you have a data backup solution in place that doesn't rely on on-site hardware?
- Are you working with technology experts who are trained to help you recover from data loss?
Every business is different, and your data security and backup solution must be designed to meet your needs. Contact us at El Dorado Printing and start preparing for success today!